Yogya Enterprises Limited
Yogya Enterprises Limited (YEL) was incorporated in the year 2010 by Mr. Rajeev Gupta, an MBA graduate with diverse interests & focused vision to deliver value to the end user. Yogya Enterprises Ltd. as a rising company, is highly client focused, with a goal to develop long-term relationship and create growth opportunities for its suppliers, customers, for himself and society as a whole. Yogya Enterprises Limited always puts its customers first and our sole purpose is to work in the interests of our customers and suppliers. We always work on sound and ethical business principles. In just couple of years of operation, Yogya not only offers its associates an unmatched platform for dynamic markets and products but also identifies opportunities by synchronizing trade and business activities. YEL strives to add value throughout the supply and demand chain by incorporating excellent trade practices in order to optimize better returns which evaluate effectively at quarterly basis. By investing in esteem-n-excellence, we do deliver the best range of products and services to cater wide variety in quality on our shelf.
Yogya Enterprises Limited — Businesses
Yogya Enterprises Limited always puts its customers first and our sole purpose is to work in the interests of our customers. We always work on sound and ethical business principles. We believe in long-term relation with our clients and to get this we always have to be true to them. The code of conduct laid by our company is always followed by each and every team member.
Quality is non-negotiable for us as we expand at different levels of the IT value chain and to foreign markets. Thus we hope to play a pivotal role in the new – emerging India.
In addition, some of the value-added HR coil products include steel for LPG cylinders, API grade, corrosion resistant steel, critical structural application steel, boiler quality, auto grades, precision tubes and medium/high carbon grades, among others.
a. Brilliant performance
b. Made using advanced technology
c. Highly durable
d. Non abrasive
We trade wide range of cotton fabrics in accordance with the industry set norms and standards which widely appreciated by clients and end users.
Cotton fiber differs from other cellulose fibers in morphological traits. Due to many features, cotton even though it was discovered later than other fibers gained a superior position and stimulated immense development of textile industry.
Why Choose Us
- Honesty: Integrity is the cornerstone of our business. We endeavor not to omit, misrepresenting or offer partial truths.
- Promise: We keep them realistic both in spirit and commitment. We take every realistic effort to fulfill spirit of our promises and commitments. Whatever we commit we always try to fulfill that promise.
- Fairness: We are fundamentally committed to fairness of work. We believe in fair dealing with all our customers.
- Transparency: Our customers are our partners. They have a right to transparency, full access to all information and a view of the actions performed on their behalf when they want
- Accountable: It is an aspect of governance, at Yogya we are always accountable and responsible for our actions.
- Confidentiality: Most importantly, we always maintain confidentiality of the transactions and the inputs received from our clients.
Yogya is a professionally managed and fast growing organisation which aims at strengthening and establishing itself as the foremost trader of steel, IT Hardware and fabric products in Delhi. It also aims at achieving greater and long term growth.